A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trong Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trong Le is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trong Le, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Le has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trong Van Le MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Trong V. Le practice?
- Dr. Trong Le has 7 office locations.
Dr. Trong Le practices Pediatrics near Kingston, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and Hazle Township, PA.
See Kingston Pediatricians.