A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trong Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trong Nguyen is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Nguyen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trong Phuoc Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trong P. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Trong Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Trong Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.