A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trong Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Trong Nguyen is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Nguyen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trong Phuoc Nguyen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trong P. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Trong Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Trong Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.