A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Trong Trinh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Trong Trinh, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trinh graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Trinh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Trong Quang Trinh DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Trong Q. Trinh practice?
- Dr. Trong Trinh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Trong Trinh practices Family Medicine near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Patterson, CA.
See Modesto Primary Care Doctors.