A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tronya Hawkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tronya Hawkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tronya Hawkins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawkins graduated from University of Louisville . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hawkins has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tronya N Hawkins MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Tronya N. Hawkins practice?
- Dr. Tronya Hawkins has 5 office locations.
Dr. Tronya Hawkins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Pendleton, IN and Bedford, IN.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.