Learn more about Dr. Troy Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Anderson, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Medicine - ABMS certified
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy G Anderson MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Troy G. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Troy Anderson has 11 office locations.
Dr. Troy Anderson practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Goodyear Neurologists, Goodyear Psychiatrists, and Goodyear Sleep Medicine Doctors.