A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Anderson, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Medicine - ABMS certified
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy G Anderson MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Troy G. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Troy Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Troy Anderson practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Goodyear Neurologists and Goodyear Psychiatrists.