A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Anderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Anderson, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
- Sleep Medicine - ABMS certified
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy G Anderson MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Troy G. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Troy Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Troy Anderson practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Goodyear Neurologists and Goodyear Psychiatrists.