Dr. Troy Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Troy Anderson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 7th, 2016

I NEED TO LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR DR. TROY ANDERSON

November 1st, 2016

Avoid at all costs

Dr Anderson is partnered with Phx Neurology and sleep study. He makes many promises which cannot be kept and are just not true. I have been a patient for 3.5months and still have zero care for my sleep apnea. Dr Anderson is very nice is person, but will produce zero results to resolve your issues. Do yourself a favor and read online reviews of him and sleep clinic prior to making your choice. I very much wish I had done more research before choosing him and PHX Neurology.

October 21st, 2016

Their office staff and billing is a joke

Dr. Anderson is fine, but the billing for them is a big problem. I went in for an appointment in March, but they did not send me a bill. I called the billing service and they said it is going out in a couple weeks. It did not. I called back and was told they are no longer doing the billing. So I went to Dr Anderson's office and paid them what my insurance company said I owe. Not 3 months later I receive a nasty bill demanding payment and to contact them immediately. I try to contact them, but they do not answer the phone. They are screwed up, but I am the bad guy.

March 11th, 2016

The most amazing Doctor ever and staff!

Outstanding service! Great staff! I've been going to Dr. Anderson for several years. The staff got a little off mark but I had faith in Dr. Anderson and sure enough they are amazing again! Dr. Anderson is the best doctor in Phoenix hands down. I've seen many doctors and no one comes close to him.

March 3rd, 2016

Perfection !!

DR. Troy Anderson is a Perfect doctor with a Perfect office !! He is an American Hero and has served as a Search and Rescue Helicopter doctor as well. He is extremely kind and very Patient. I love this facility and staff are beautiful and always well groomed. Very intelligent doctor who cares and is Highly skilled..

February 26th, 2016

Amazing Doctor and Physician's office.

Professional staff and amazing professional Doctor. Great bedside manners. I've been seeing doctors for a long time and Doctor Anderson is simply the best. Great sleep lab. Clean and the techs were professional and caring.

December 4th, 2015

#compassionatedoctor

He is the most caring and has the best bedside manners. He explained everything well and was personal. He gave me and my husband a hug at the end and reassured us. #compassionatedocto r

December 1st, 2015

Amazing Doctor! Great Bedside manners. Caring and professional

October 28th, 2015

HORRIBLE OFFICE MANAGEMENT/STAFF/MEDICAL ASSISTANTS

I wish I would have read the reviews before making an appointment. The Dr. is very attentive and spends time answering questions. Now, I have been trying to follow up after starting my apnea machine and needing a refill for a prescription. Have left multiple messages over the last couple of weeks and no one has returned a call. The pharmacy has also tried with no luck. I have not been able to talk to a real person, yet. It is all voice mail. Very discouraged and I don't know that I can trust Phx Neurology with my care.

August 20th, 2015

staff does not call you back!! (Jerri)

He is a great doctor!!! His staff does not call you back!! I have been calling for 6 weeks!!!!!!! I'm one of his first patients & his staff sucks!!!

December 17th, 2014

Excellent compassionate doctor. Kind and warm. Spends time explaining my condition so I can understand it. He's an expert so he's busy. But he's worth the wait!

July 14th, 2014

NOTHING BUT CANCELLED APPOINTMENTS

I really like this doctor, too bad I never get to see him. His office has called or tried to move ( at the last minute) my last three appointments. I've been trying to get into see him for more than nine months. Every time my appointment approaches,they cancel or try to move it ( usually on the day before). People with narcolepsy need constant medication monitoring- he is obviously not up to the task. DR. Anderson- Thanks for nothing but unneeded pain and suffering!