A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Beaucoudray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Beaucoudray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Beaucoudray, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaucoudray graduated from St. Christopher`s College of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beaucoudray has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Allan Beaucoudray MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Troy A. Beaucoudray practice?
- Dr. Troy Beaucoudray has 1 office location.
Dr. Troy Beaucoudray practices Neurology and Pain Medicine near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Neurologists and Metairie Pain Management Doctors.