Dr. Troy Bracker MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 18th, 2017
Not good at all
This is your warning.. Do Not Go To This Dr!!! This was by far the worst experience at a doctor office ive had in my life. Dr Bracker refused to give proper treatment to my daughter. He clearly knows what the issues are but will not prescribe what is needed. We only seen him bc our regular doctor was not available.. He us the worst ever! He was also extremely rude and argued with me for 15 minutes. He also refused to give any advice for symptoms as he was angry he was being questioned.

July 17th, 2012
Unethical Physician
I have never seen anything like that. I have been diagnosed with a lifetime condition that requires my blood be checked every two weeks. Trying to keep my job and everything else, I contacted my insurance company and asked if I would be eligible for a home-testing device. Insurance advised that I would, given a recommendation from Dr. Bracker. At first, he assured me that he would write the letter and do his best to help me get approved for it. It has been over 4 months now, trying to get him to fax the stuff to AETNA. His NURSE keeps telling me that he has sent everything, where in fact he did not send anything at all other than my medical records, which AETNA does not need as they already have them. My AETNA Case Manager assured me that he has NOT received anything from Dr. Bracker. In fact, my Case Manager faxed everything in my file, none of which was from Dr. Bracker except, as I mentioned earlier, some of my medical records (i.e., my blood readings). I just wonder why a physician has to promise a patient something, and then fails to keep his word. It does not take a whole a lot to get approved for that home-testing device. However, he chose not to do as I will not be coming by his office as much as I have to without the home-testing device. GOD IS MY WITNESS THAT I AM TELLING THE TRUTH; People need to know what kind of a physician he is: he is neither ethical nor caring. All he cares about is MONEY. ALAS; he wasted all those years in medicine; he could have been a businessman.

January 19th, 2017