A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Carter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Texas Midwest Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Lee Carter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Troy L. Carter practice?
- Dr. Troy Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Troy Carter practices Ophthalmology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Ophthalmologists.