Learn more about Dr. Troy Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Carter is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carter
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Carter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Carter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Carter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Texas Midwest Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Lee Carter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Troy L. Carter practice?
- Dr. Troy Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Troy Carter practices Ophthalmology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Ophthalmologists.