A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Coon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Coon, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Coon, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coon graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Coon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
- Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Coon MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Troy Coon practice?
- Dr. Troy Coon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Troy Coon practices Emergency Medicine near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Evans, GA.
See Augusta Emergency Physicians.