A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Creamean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Creamean is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Creamean graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Creamean has 20 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Louis Creamean DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Troy L. Creamean practice?
- Dr. Troy Creamean has 3 office locations.
Dr. Troy Creamean practices Otolaryngology near Corpus Christi, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cass City, MI.
See Corpus Christi Otolaryngologists.