A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Creamean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Creamean is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Creamean
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Creamean Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Creamean graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Creamean has 19 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
- Corpus Christi Medical Center-Bay Area
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Louis Creamean DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Troy L. Creamean practice?
- Dr. Troy Creamean has 3 office locations.
Dr. Troy Creamean practices Otolaryngology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Otolaryngologists.