A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Dean is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Dean, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Dean has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- UC Davis Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Donovan Dean MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Troy D. Dean practice?
- Dr. Troy Dean has 1 office location.
Dr. Troy Dean practices Emergency Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Emergency Physicians.