Learn more about Dr. Troy Dickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Dickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Dickson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dickson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Marshall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy S Dickson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Troy S. Dickson practice?
- Dr. Troy Dickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Troy Dickson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Placerville, CA.
See Placerville Surgeons.