Learn more about Dr. Troy Dickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Dickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Dickson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dickson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Marshall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy S Dickson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Troy S. Dickson practice?
- Dr. Troy Dickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Troy Dickson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Placerville, CA.
See Placerville Surgeons.