A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Diehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Diehl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diehl
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diehl Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Diehl graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Diehl has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Chester Diehl DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Troy C. Diehl practice?
- Dr. Troy Diehl has 1 office location.
Dr. Troy Diehl practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Orthopedic Surgeons and Frisco Sports Medicine Doctors.