A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Dominguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Dominguez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Dominguez, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominguez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Dominguez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Edward Dominguez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Troy E. Dominguez practice?
- Dr. Troy Dominguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Troy Dominguez practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.