A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Dowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Dowers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Dowers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowers graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dowers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Olmsted Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dowers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Troy A. Dowers practice?
Dr. Troy Dowers practices Family Medicine near Fenton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Rochester, MN.
See Fenton Family Physicians.