inactive

Troy U Drewitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 1st, 2015
troy
He is a very good doctor to deliver my baby with no problem

April 2nd, 2015
confused
He don't say much but "do you have questions" and I had a WIC appointment the same day as my last appointment with him and they check my weight and blood and told me I was under weight and my iron level was low. I have no idea why my Dr couldn't share this information

March 26th, 2015
Definitely the worst doctor I've ever dealt with. He was condescending, rude, and a complete bully.

February 9th, 2014
Not impressed
He was my first GYN I went to for pelvic pain. He pushed for surgery before even trying PT or other tests. I ended up having the surgery and he didn't find the source of pain. From that point, he said there was nothing else he could do for me…he didn't even refer me to anyone else who could. I had to find another GYN who would actually take the time and help me through my issue.

February 16th, 2011
Not a good doctor
Not very happy with Dr. Drewitz who gave my daughter bad advice and then would not explain why he was treating her. If you expect to have patients come to you for medical care, please take the time to explain to them what you are treating them for and be sociable. This is not too much to ask, but it seems to difficult for Dr. Drewitz to do. I did not want to switch my daughter from seeing him as I had her see him years ago when I used to see him, but I switched for this same very reason.

January 27th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Drewitz is a great doctor. He is caring and makes you feel comfortable. He helped me throught a misscarraige and took very good care of me when i got pregant with my son. He will def. be then doctor to deliver my next children.

October 9th, 2009
He is a Great Doctor!
I was leary at first, b/c Dr Drewitz was new to the area. He made me feel so comfortable and assured me that I was in good hands. I had my 2nd daughter delievered with him and his staff. No complaints! Everything was great and wonderful. Very professional and very caring. THANKS!