Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Troy Edwards
Dr. Troy Edwards, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with other offices in Troy, AL and Ocoee, FL. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Edwards is affiliated with Dr P Phillips Hospital, South Lake Hospital and Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women. Dr. Edwards has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Troy Edwards has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...