Dr. Troy Edwards Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Troy Edwards?

Finally, a doctor who truly CARES about his patients.

Posted on June 15th, 2017

Dr. Edwards is very experienced and very precise

Posted on December 16th, 2016

I have only been to his office twice; but I am very impressed with his understanding and diagnosis of my serious issue. When he is brings you into his conference room it is time to listen-NOT to talk. He has a precise game plan and he requires the patient to listen to the entire plan BEFORE asking questions as chances are his explanation will answer all or most of any questions you might have. You need to measure and compare his experience not in just his 15 years of experience but in the number of surgical operations performed by the Doctor and his team without any lawsuits or major complications. The wait time is going to vary depending on the day, but be assured that the wait will be worth it because he will take all the time required to meet your needs while the others are waiting. I had a long wait time the 2nd visit but he made sure I understood everything and did not rush me. When I left his office their was a very full waiting room for his and the other Doctors.

Find another doctor

Posted on August 27th, 2016

One of the worst experiences of my life.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Doctor Edwards is the best. He is very patient and caring. He take time to be sure you understand everything.

1st visit

Posted on November 18th, 2015

I waited 30 minutes to see Dr Edwards , but well worth it . He explained everything that he was about to do so I could understand. Dr. Edwards has a great since of humor and that helps put you at ease. although this was my first visit,I now look forward to my next one. I highly recommend him.

Best Urologist

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

Dr Edwards is the best urologist I've ever been under the care of. He is competent, compassionate, thorough, and patient friendly. If you're looking for a great urologist, look no farther than Dr Edwards .

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

He was very informative and pleasant and explained the test results he had

Posted on April 15th, 2015

My life was in hands ... he did well!

arrogant emotionless doctor

Posted on December 12th, 2014

I just this doctor once and this would be the last time. I was so unlucky to end up with a doctor considering my serious complications who would not listen, wouldn't allow you talk and give him the reason why are there is the first place. He is most arrogant, incompetent and insensitive doctor I have seen in my entire life. He is busy with his laptop and meanwhile you can't say a word because he shuts you up. Three hour waiting locked up in one of his rooms and was visited by him only for 3 minutes. He didn't care to know the reason why I was there to see him. he wouldn't allow me to speak and brief him on my condition to help him out to come with a plan to treat me. He was very disrespectful and looked at you like you are nobody. He is one arrogant no good doctor. I am even ashamed to call him a doctor. He was really rude and full of himself. The office staff were also very rude and disrespectful. I felt like I was seeing a doctor in a third world country. I would not ever ever recommend this man to another needy miserable helpless patient. The word terrible and horrible does not even come close to describe this arrogant individual. he is a disgrace to be called a doctor. Don't waste your time for making an appointment with this doctor. He got his degree from a third world country. I am repulsed to even look at his picture. he is a disgrace for all those good doctors out there who are really sensitive to their patients needs. When I came home I was so outraged and upset with my experience with so called doctor Troy Edwards. I immediately filed a formal complaint and asked my insurant company not to pay for the services he did not provide. He was so busy with his laptop to a point he wouldn't even look at my face. No matter how hard I tried to tell him why I was hurting he was not interested and just kept asking. me where my pain was and he even bluntly told me he did not want to hear my story. He asked me where my pain was and when I told him he did not even offer a solution. I waited three hours in a room but he refused to give me three minutes of his time. he is less than a man in a doctors uniform. I can't find enough words to describe this ruthless man. But all I can tell you is not to put your life in his incompetent hands. The office staff treated and talked to patients like they were criminals. Terrible and a horrible man.

Kidney complication due to a kidney biopsy

Posted on November 10th, 2014

I was referred to see Dr. Edwards due to complication of a kidney biopsy. I have been taking class 2 narcotics because of the pain. At first I was in a room for three hours and then he arrived. I tried to explain why I had this excruciating pain on my side but he would allow me to talk. No matter how hard I tried to give him a history about my condition and why I was there to see him but he would not listen. He was so indifferent to my pain and I was getting so frustrated why he would not allow me to talk. He had a very arrogant attitude. He was more interested to know how many times I urinated at night than my pain on my side where the kidney biopsy was done. He spent less than five minutes with me and handed me an order for a scan and told me to come back in four months. I was outraged and very disappointed that he was so indifferent to my suffering. How could a doctor hand a desperate patient a scan and tell him to come back in 4 months. I have a very good relationship with doctors and have never written a review for a doctor. But this doctor is the most careless and the most irresponsible doctor I have ever seen in my life. I strongly suggest other patients not to see this horrible arrogant doctor. The 3 hour delay to see him is because he had over booked patients. I contacted Medicare and told him them not to pay for services he did not provide.

Passionate Healer

Posted on August 25th, 2014

My father had gone to numerous doctors and spent a lot of money with no results. His breaking point was when no one can relieve him of the catheter. An angel got us to Dr Edwards and words cannot express our gratitude. He was so positive and so filled with confidence we had no choice but to believe that he would deliver despite of everyone else who lied or fell short before. He was straight to the point, set expectations and delivered. This man is honest and actually cares about his patients. We never felt like a 'number' to him. He was patient in communicating with us and making sure we fully understood everything. I swear my dad is always in an awesome mood despite his pain after a visit with Dr Edwards. I really wish Dr Edwards was a family doctor so my entire family can go to him. I can go on and on but these words don't do him justice for what he has done for my dad. May God continue to bless him and use him as an instrument to heal others.

Outstanding Doctor!

Posted on April 29th, 2014

Dr. Edwards is the best urologist I've been treated by in my 36+ years of seeing urologists. His competence, candor, and empathy for patients is beyond compare. He took the time to genuinely listen to me as I described my medical issues; as a result, he was able to correctly assess my problem and develop a sound course of action for me to undertake. Bottom Line: Dr. Edwards is the real deal. I wholeheartedly recommend his services to anyone who wants to see a highly experienced, patient-friendly urologist.