A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Fabregas is Satisfactory. Dr. Fabregas has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Fabregas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabregas graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fabregas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Plainview
- Plainview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fabregas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Troy Fabregas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Troy P. Fabregas practice?
Dr. Troy Fabregas practices Family Medicine near Massapequa, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY and Coram, NY.
See Massapequa Family Physicians.