Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Troy Fabregas
Dr. Troy Fabregas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Massapequa, NY. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Fabregas is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital, Plainview Hospital and North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview. Dr. Fabregas has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Troy Fabregas has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Troy Fabregas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massapequa, NY.
Dr. Mildred Solano
Massapequa, NY 0.01 mi18
Dr. Tricia Narine
Massapequa, NY 0.01 mi5
Dr. Dorit Ben-Moha
Adult Care, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Massapequa, NY 0.11 mi21