Dr. Troy Fate MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

March 4th, 2016
Dr couteous, patient and really liked the fact that he spent reasonable amount time with me.

February 8th, 2016
Health Advocate
Over the years my experience with Dr. Fate has gone from excellent to fair. The past two years I have been going through some health concerns and he just kept prescribing Valium for my anxiety. I switched to another doctor and got some blood work done and found what had been going on with me. I was so relieved once I got the blood word from the other doctor. I was also disappointed that I had gone to Dr fate with my concerns and he never addressed the issue. I have now switched to a new PCP because in one visit I received more answers than I had from him the whole time I have seen him and that has been about 8 years now.

January 8th, 2016
Great practitioner

February 18th, 2015
Excellent Physician
Excellent Physician that takes time with his Patients and is very Kind and Concerned.

February 6th, 2015
He cares about what he's doing and he has set a high standard for the care his patients receive from him and his staff. His time spent as an MD in the Air Force has carried over to his civilian practice. A first class Dr. in every area.

October 2nd, 2012
Dr. Fate
I found Dr. Fate about two years ago after a long stretch of bouncing around to different doctors. He is the type of doctor I was looking for and comes highly recommended by me! He listens to you thoroughly, asking pertinent questions. Plus, when he goes into a diagnosis, he explains to you what this diagnosis means and how he came to this conclusion. I also take my 1 year old daughter to Dr. Fate. He is great with her and has his own young children as well. He always tells me what he would do or has done when it comes to his kid. Best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever been to. The only "downfall" is that the wait can be a little above average, but keep in mind that is because he never lets a patient leave until all their questions have been answered and never makes you feel like he is pushing you out the door. So, remember that when he's giving you that undivided attention, someone else is waiting.

August 29th, 2012
I looked and looked for a Dr like Dr Fate...He is an excellent Dr. He cares and that is so much more than most Dr's I have found. Thank you Dr. Fate!!

July 29th, 2012
Dr. Fate
Dr. Fate has always taken a lot of time to listen to my problems and diagnose or refer me to another specialist, if necessary. He is probably the kindest physician I have ever had! Very caring!!! His staff is always respectful and courteous!!

January 31st, 2009
Good guy
Provided a great service!