A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Fiddler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Fiddler, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Brain Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiddler graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Fiddler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
- St Vincent Health Care
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fiddler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Montana Medicaid/Passport to Health - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Troy A. Fiddler practice?
Dr. Troy Fiddler practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Cody, WY.
See Billings Internists, Billings Oncologists, and Billings Hematologists.