A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Fiddler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Fiddler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Fiddler, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Brain Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiddler graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Fiddler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
- St Vincent Health Care
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy A Fiddler MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Troy A. Fiddler practice?
- Dr. Troy Fiddler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Troy Fiddler practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Cody, WY and Butte, MT.
See Billings Internists and Billings Oncologists.