A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Foster is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Foster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
- Martinsburg VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Dale Foster DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Troy D. Foster practice?
- Dr. Troy Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Troy Foster practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Martinsburg, WV.
See Martinsburg Orthopedic Surgeons and Martinsburg Surgeons.