A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Foster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Foster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
- Martinsburg VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Dale Foster DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Troy D. Foster practice?
- Dr. Troy Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Troy Foster practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Martinsburg, WV.
See Martinsburg Orthopedic Surgeons.