A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Gatcliffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Gatcliffe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Gatcliffe, FACS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gatcliffe graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gatcliffe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy A Gatcliffe FACS and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Troy A. Gatcliffe practice?
- Dr. Troy Gatcliffe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Troy Gatcliffe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL and Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.