Dr. Troy Gibbons Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Gastroenterology Lexington, KY

April 3rd, 2016
Finally! Some help!
My 12 year old son was 5'6" and 109lb. He could not stand, keep food down, move, was in constant pain, etc. He never tested positive for Celiac but the moment Dr. Gibbons stepped into the room, he recognized it was a gluten issue. We followed Dr. Gibbons instructions and I have my son back. He is now a healthy 13 (almost 14) year old who is an amazingly brilliant student athlete. Dr. Troy Gibbons heard ever concern, asked multiple questions, gave clear instructions, and was great with follow up. He was wonderful. We adore Dr. Gibbons.

March 7th, 2012
Awesome
Dr. Gibbons is a very good doctor. My son has had a few procedures performed by Dr. Gibbons and am very pleased with the outcomes. I always know hes in good hands with Dr. Gibbons.

July 22nd, 2010
Love Dr. Gibbon
My son has been a patient of Dr. Gibbons for 3 years now. He has been most helpful in caring for my son. He always returns my phone calls and answers all of my questions. The wait to see him is sometimes long, but he is worth the wait. Dr. Gibbons has made dealing with my sons illness alot easier for the both of us. I highly recommend him.

August 5th, 2009
Commented that his practice is considered "voo doo" in his country. Also did not take my son (who is 17) serious when he asked questions about his procedure or diagnosis. He even told him to "hush" once when he (my son) was asking a question. My son refused to go back to him after that.

March 11th, 2009
Great Doctor!
He is a very caring doctor that meets all the needs of the people he cares for. He was my doctor for my Crohn's Disease until I became an adult. I would recommend him to anyone.