Learn more about Dr. Troy Gorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Gorman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gorman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorman graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Gorman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy M Gorman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Troy M. Gorman practice?
- Dr. Troy Gorman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Troy Gorman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Riverton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Springville, UT.
See Riverton Orthopedic Surgeons.