A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Gorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Gorman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorman graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Gorman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Orthopedic Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy M Gorman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Troy M. Gorman practice?
- Dr. Troy Gorman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Troy Gorman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Riverton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Riverton Surgeons.