A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Gust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Gust is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gust graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gust has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Daniel Gust MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Troy D. Gust practice?
- Dr. Troy Gust has 7 office locations.
Dr. Troy Gust practices Neurological Surgery and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, SD and Mitchell, SD.
See Sioux Falls Surgeons and Sioux Falls Physiatrists.