A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Guthrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Guthrie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guthrie
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guthrie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Guthrie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthrie graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guthrie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Hancil Guthrie MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Troy H. Guthrie practice?
- Dr. Troy Guthrie has 1 office location.
Dr. Troy Guthrie practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Oncologists.