A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Guthrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Guthrie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guthrie
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guthrie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Guthrie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthrie graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guthrie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Hancil Guthrie MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Troy H. Guthrie practice?
- Dr. Troy Guthrie has 1 office location.
Dr. Troy Guthrie practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Oncologists.