A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Guthrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Guthrie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Guthrie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Education & Awards
Dr. Guthrie graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guthrie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Hancil Guthrie MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Troy H. Guthrie practice?
- Dr. Troy Guthrie has 5 office locations.
Dr. Troy Guthrie practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fernandina Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists and Jacksonville Oncologists.