A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Handojo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Handojo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Handojo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Handojo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Handojo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Fallbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Jojiro Handojo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Troy J. Handojo practice?
- Dr. Troy Handojo has 1 office location.
Dr. Troy Handojo practices Family Medicine near Fallbrook, CA.
See Fallbrook Family Physicians.