A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Hixson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Hixson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Hixson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hixson graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Hixson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Tennessee Medical Center
- Emerald - Hodgson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Andrew Hixson MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Troy A. Hixson practice?
- Dr. Troy Hixson has 1 office location.
Dr. Troy Hixson practices Surgery near Winchester, TN.
See Winchester Surgeons.