A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Karlik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Karlik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Karlik, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Low Vision
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Karlik graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Karlik has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Michael Karlik DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Troy M. Karlik practice?
- Dr. Troy Karlik has 1 office location.
Dr. Troy Karlik practices Ophthalmology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Ophthalmologists.