Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Troy Lowell
Dr. Troy Lowell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ocala, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Lowell is affiliated with Munroe Regional Medical Center, Ocala Regional Medical Center and Medical Center of Trinity - West Pasco Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Troy Lowell has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Troy Lowell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.
Dr. Richard Couch
Orthopedic Surgery, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Ocala, FL 0.05 mi32
Dr. Erin Mariano
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Ocala, FL 0.20 mi8
Dr. Peter Mulhern
Ocala, FL 0.20 mi30