Learn more about Dr. Troy Lund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Lund is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lund
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lund Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Lund, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lund graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lund has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Lund MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Troy Lund practice?
- Dr. Troy Lund has 1 office location.
Dr. Troy Lund practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists.