Learn more about Dr. Troy Lund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Lund is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lund
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lund Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Lund, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lund graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lund has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Lund MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Troy Lund practice?
- Dr. Troy Lund has 1 office location.
Dr. Troy Lund practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists.