Dr. Troy Middleton III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Troy Middleton III?

May 18th, 2016

Excellent

February 2nd, 2016

I had Great experience with this office and physician.

December 14th, 2015

JERKY Doctor

My husband saw this guy only because he had too when he filled in for another doctor when he was in the hospital with his back. He was such a jerk. We would never go to him. Never really met a neurosurgeon that had a NICE personality, but he was especially gruff and mean. You're already in pain and then the doctor makes you feel worse. Yeah, I get it, being a neurosurgeon is a demanding job, but if you can't do it without being able to keep a little bit of a respectable bedside manner WHY become a doctor in the first place? Money?? I guess, because it's certainly not concern for the human condition.

October 28th, 2015

So glad I had him for a doctor. Thanks to him, my quality of life is much better!

February 3rd, 2014

Cervical Surgery

I made an appointment because of severe pain in my right arm and loss of function of my right hand. Dr. Middleton diagnosed deterioration of two cervical discs. Having had my options clearly explained to me, I elected surgery. Two cadaver bones, two metal plates, and four metal screws were implanted in my neck. I am now pain free and have regained the use of my right hand. My head has full range of motion. Good doctor, good staff, and entirely satisfactory experience.

September 22nd, 2013

Inconsiderate patients

In defense of Dr. Middleton, you must try to understand that diagnosing injuries, especially neurological is very complex. While the doctor is examining you trying to consider the many possible solutions, please be quiet and speak only when asked, Conversation about the other car that rammed you or whatever is an inconsiderate distraction, that may not be in your best interest. Don't be surprised if the doctor appears irritated. The doctor is trying to think while smiling and you're chattering away. Good grief give the guy a break!

August 21st, 2013

Nothing but praise

Before I met with Doctor Troy Middleton, I was in Purgatory under the care of another doctor, with no relief in sight. Dr. Middleton looked at my MRI with me and explained the out patient procedure. I was in and out in a couple hours. I was completely healed with no more discomfort. The man knows what he is doing.

May 29th, 2013

Rude and Cold

I had a terrible auto accident in 2009. While at a complete Stop , waiting for an on coming school bus to load, I was struck from behind by a loaded log truck traveling at approximately 60mph. I have suffered with neck and back pain since that time. I moved to Alabama within the last year. I have been seeing a pain management Dr. Since the accident. This Dr was recommended to me by a coworker. When this man walked in the room and began talking he made it sound like I was wasting his time and taking up the air he breathed. He wouldn't even let me tell him really why I was there. This so called Dr has NO bedside manner. He is rude and made me feel like I was beneath him.

February 22nd, 2013

Mrs.

I saw Dr. Middleton numerous times. I always found him to be straight and to the point. His bedside manner is not all warm and fuzzy but he tells you what you need to know. I found his diagnoses to be very correct. I would always recommend Dr. Middleton to friends and family.

September 28th, 2012

The most rude, pompas physicain I have ever met.

The worst experience I have ever had seeing a Dr. Dr. Middleton acts almost as if he is annoyed that your taking up his precious time. Very foul bed side manner. Does not take the time to listen to his patients. what a mistake, never again.

August 12th, 2012

Twenty Years of Pain

After living with my back pain for 20 years, Dr. Middleton made a believer out of me. After 2 previous failed surgeries I was a little sceptical when Dr. Middleton told me he could fix it. After the surgery and 4 weeks of my 12 weeks of recovery, I was pain free. Dr. Middleton is the only doctor that will ever work on my back. Although I think my surgeries are over now thanks to him. His bedside manners were exceptional. I am a disabled vet. What the government and 2 other doctors could not fix Dr. Middleton did. He repaired my broken neck a year before he fixed my back and did an outstanding job on that as well. He is a very blessed and talented surgeon. I have recommended other people to him and all have been extremely happy with their results.

June 7th, 2011

Dr. Middleton did surgery on my husband after an industrial accident. The back surgery failed but Dr. Middleton would not admit to that. This was a workers comp case. We were finally able to get workers comp to agree to another neurosurgeon in Pensacola FL after 3 years of pain managment doctors, he did very good with what he had to work with, there was a lot of irreversable nerve damage caused by the first surgery. I would not recommend Dr. Middleton due to this experience and his lack of caring and concern.