Dr. Troy Moore MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

July 1st, 2015
city worker
Dr. Moore gave me a prescription on celecoxib 200mg the only problem with that was after reading about the drug it cause stomach and bowel problem which I already have an ulcers so why would I want to take the medicine he gave once I try to get him to change it I had a problem with him I told him about the problem before he presccrip it to me

December 1st, 2011
Mr. Jack Stevens, III
Truly a caring physician who will listen to your concerns and discuss treatment options that are right for you. He takes the time to call you with lab and test results. He called me after he did my surgery himself to see how I was doing. He once met me at his clinic on the weekend when I had an earache which saved me an ER visit and hundreds of dollars.

August 9th, 2011
Rick Younkman
Service is excellent. This doctor took the time to listen to me and make an accurate diagnosis. Two other doctors and a nurse practitioner missed my cancer. Dr. Moore found it after one visit and saved my life. He even called me throughout my treatment. They just don't make many doctors like this anymore.