A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Moritz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Moritz, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moritz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moritz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Moritz graduated from Lake Erie Osteo.
Dr. Moritz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- PinnacleHealth at Harrisburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Allen Moritz DO, FACOS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Troy A. Moritz practice?
- Dr. Troy Moritz has 1 office location.
Dr. Troy Moritz practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Surgeons and Harrisburg Cardiothoracic Surgeons.