Learn more about Dr. Troy Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Morrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrison
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morrison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
- Texas Back Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Morrison DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Troy Morrison practice?
- Dr. Troy Morrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Troy Morrison practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Bolivar, MO.
See Bolivar Surgeons and Bolivar Orthopedic Surgeons.