Learn more about Dr. Troy Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Morrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrison
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morrison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Citizens Memorial Hospital
- Texas Back Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Morrison DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Troy Morrison practice?
- Dr. Troy Morrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Troy Morrison practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Bolivar, MO.
See Bolivar Surgeons.