A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Murphy, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Murphy DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Troy Murphy practice?
- Dr. Troy Murphy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Troy Murphy practices Family Medicine near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Pooler, GA.
See Savannah Primary Care Doctors.