Learn more about Dr. Troy Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Murphy, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Troy A. Murphy practice?
Dr. Troy Murphy practices Family Medicine near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Pooler, GA.
See Savannah Family Physicians.