Dr. Troy Neal MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Dallas, TX

January 12th, 2016
Rock star!
Dr. Neal is one of the best medical professionals i have EVER had. He and his RN Assistant (Liz) have consistently courteously professional, excellent bedside manners and have exceeded my expectations of ensuring I have a full understanding of the diagnosis and medical recommendation. Best PCP in the Dallas area.

August 28th, 2015
I had my first meeting with Dr. Neal and was impressed with his review with my records before our meeting. His knowledge of my situation, his willingness to listen, and his general demeanor was appreciated. His promptness at contacting me with lab results was was unexpected and appreciated.

September 21st, 2011
Very pleased with you and your staff
Dr. Neal and staff,It was a pleasure meeting you all on Friday. Everyone was so calm, polite and caring. I did not feel like I was rushed through the process like a herd of cattle. It was refreshing to hear Dr. Neal say that he knew something about POTS and Dysautonomia! Not many healthcare providers, even emergency room physicians, know about dysautonomia.My husband, Darren Smith, actually recommended Dr Neal to me. He was also very pleased, and after years and years of good and not-so-good care for Cystic Fibrosis, I can assure you that he's tough on doctors! ;-)Again, thanks to everyone including Liz, the front desk receptionist (I'm sorry, I did not get her name) and Dr Neal for calling me back the same day with test results.I'll refer you to others and continue to come back as needed.Sincerely,

April 15th, 2010
Dr. Neal is a very caring and thorough doctor. You can tell he was born for this job! His staff is great! He is overall one of the best doctors I have seen.

February 9th, 2010
Great care
Dr. Neal is smart and personable, and I was very impressed with his staff as well. Only downside is the telephone connections in -- not his fault.

June 12th, 2009
patient
Dr. Neal is the most caring Dr. I've seen in A long time.He gets to the root of things.