A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Plumb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Plumb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Plumb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Plumb graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Plumb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- VA Nebraska & Western Iowa Health Care System
- TX Health Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy John Plumb MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Troy J. Plumb practice?
- Dr. Troy Plumb has 4 office locations.
Dr. Troy Plumb practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Nephrologists.