A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Smith, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Reed Smith MD is a male Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Troy R. Smith practice?
- Dr. Troy Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Troy Smith practices Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.