Learn more about Dr. Troy Reyna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Reyna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reyna
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reyna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Reyna, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Funnel Chest (Pectus Excavatum)
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Thoracic Diseases
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyna graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reyna has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Michael Reyna MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Troy M. Reyna practice?
- Dr. Troy Reyna has 1 office location.
Dr. Troy Reyna practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons and Newport Beach Pediatric Surgeons.