Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Troy Reyna
Dr. Troy Reyna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS, with another office in Newport Beach, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Reyna is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Orange County, Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills and University Medical Center. Dr. Reyna has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Troy Reyna has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...