Dr. Troy Rock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Troy Rock?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 2nd, 2016

Emergency room at New St.E in Owenton, Ky.

My first time as a emergency patient at The New St E. I live in Owenton and on feeling like I could be having a stroke, called to see if they except a person walking in. The answer was sure give your name and we will be expecting you. I never waited not only were the nurses outstanding in my case, But Dr Troy Rock made me feel as though I was the only patient and I was going to be fine.by the time which was less then two hrs. I knew what was wrong (pneumonia), was given medication till I got the prescription fill next day, "it was late at night". But I left with the feeling of there are some great Doctors, and Nurse on Staff at this location. I hope I never need the emergency again. But if I did Dr.Rock, and the Staff at Owenton, Ky. Are the ones I want. Thank you to Amy, Laura, and all the rest!

September 27th, 2013

Patient

Doctor had great bedside manners. Very nice and understanding.

August 24th, 2009

He treats his patients (Myself) very Disrespectful!

This Doctor treated me disrespectfulHe belittled me and patronized me for using the ER in an Emergency situation.He used the line " SAme OH, Same oh, just because it was my 4th time there this year!Guess what I didn't ask to have only a 9th of a pancreas, but I do therefore I have to come to the ER< Not because I want to. I have seen this Doctor twice this year at the ER, and I only Pray that I never have to have a DR Belittle me and put me down the way this Doctor did! I deserve respect and I don't come to the ER for prescriptions and narcotics as he put it. I came there because I was in Severe pain!

COPD