A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Rustad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Rustad, Dermatologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Rustad, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Laser Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rustad graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Rustad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- Bryan LGH Medical Center - West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy E Rustad MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Troy E. Rustad practice?
- Dr. Troy Rustad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Troy Rustad practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Lincoln, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Lincoln Dermatologists and Lincoln Internists.