Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Troy Schaff
Dr. Troy Schaff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fargo, ND. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Toxicology and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Schaff is affiliated with Meritcare Hospital, Union Hospital - CAH and Meritcare Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Troy Schaff has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Toxicology
A medical toxicologist treats drug overdoses, whether intentional or unintentional, but they also study the specific effects various drugs and medications have on our health in specific doses. In addition to drug-related illnesses, a toxicologist...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Troy Schaff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fargo, ND.
Dr. Jeffrey Tiongson
Fargo, ND 0 mi22
Dr. Jeffrey Lystad
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, Emergency Medicine
Fargo, ND 0 mi25
Dr. Warren Hintz
Emergency Medicine, Medical Toxicology, Internal Medicine
Fargo, ND 0 mi31