A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Schaffernocker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Schaffernocker, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaffernocker graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Schaffernocker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Allen Schaffernocker MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Troy A. Schaffernocker practice?
- Dr. Troy Schaffernocker has 7 office locations.
Dr. Troy Schaffernocker practices Pulmonary Disease near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pulmonologists.