A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Sibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Sibson, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Sibson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sibson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sibson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Sibson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Troy Sibson practice?
- Dr. Troy Sibson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Troy Sibson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hartland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Howell, MI and Plymouth, MI.
See Hartland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.