A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Sofinowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Sofinowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sofinowski
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sofinowski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sofinowski graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Sofinowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- Hickman Community Health Services
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Michael Sofinowski MD is a male Urologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Troy M. Sofinowski practice?
- Dr. Troy Sofinowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Troy Sofinowski practices Urology near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Urologists.