A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Sofinowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Sofinowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sofinowski graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Sofinowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hickman Community Health Services
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy M Sofinowski MD is a male Urologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Troy M. Sofinowski practice?
- Dr. Troy Sofinowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Troy Sofinowski practices Urology near Murfreesboro, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Murfreesboro Urologists.