Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
by Daniel S. Noble on Jul 24th, 2016

Troy is a excellent Dr. he explains ever step of the way and why what is happening an the different way too go to solve the issue. I'm very pleased with the service and the porcedures he has done for me. I would highly recommend him if you need a urologist.

Jul 12th, 2016

Dr. Sofinowski was able to help me when no one else took the time to figure out what was wrong with me. He was kind and patient. He explained everything to me in a manner I could understand. I would recommend him to anyone.

by P Cathey on Jul 6th, 2016

Very thourgh. Found some unrelated problems I was unaware of.

by Lennard David Taylor on Jun 9th, 2016

Excellent Dr. I'm blessed to have found him. Fixed my problem.

by Nancy Christopher on May 11th, 2016

Dr. Sofinowski is very knowledgeable and caring.

by Sergio Diaz on Mar 17th, 2016

Great urologist, friendly, easy going,takes time to explain medical issues. I strongly recommend Dr. Sofinowski!

Nice isn't accurate show details Nice isn't accurate
Apr 9th, 2015

he has an amazing bedside manner, and spends plenty of time with patients, but when he reads a CT, KUB or ultrasound and tells the patient the exact opposite of what is plainly on the report, that's not too swift. Anything other than a UTI, go elsewhere.

Sofinowski show details Sofinowski
Dec 11th, 2014

The office staff here is very unprofessional and rude. They filed the claim wrong with our insurance company and would not make the necessary changes to get it covered. My copay of $35 turned into a $365 bill. I made several attempts in person to speak with the office. The one time they would see me they were very rude to me. They would not speak with my insurance company to get this fixed. I called the insurance company and they said all that needed to be done was a change of code and the bloodwork would be covered. This office said they would talk with the insurance company. They never called insurance and they never changed the coding. While I thought I was waiting on a response from a resubmittal of the coding, I get a letter in the mail threatening to be turned over to a collections agency. Don't waste your time with this office. They don't care about your health needs, they don't care about fixing their mistakes and they are rude when you ask them to. I don't recommend this office to anyone.