Urologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Sofinowski  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2014

The office staff here is very unprofessional and rude. They filed the claim wrong with our insurance company and would not make the necessary changes to get it covered. My copay of $35 turned into a $365 bill. I made several attempts in person to speak with the office. The one time they would see me they were very rude to me. They would not speak with my insurance company to get this fixed. I called the insurance company and they said all that needed to be done was a change of code and the bloodwork would be covered. This office said they would talk with the insurance company. They never called insurance and they never changed the coding. While I thought I was waiting on a response from a resubmittal of the coding, I get a letter in the mail threatening to be turned over to a collections agency. Don't waste your time with this office. They don't care about your health needs, they don't care about fixing their mistakes and they are rude when you ask them to. I don't recommend this office to anyone.