Learn more about Dr. Troy Sukkarieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Sukkarieh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sukkarieh
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sukkarieh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Sukkarieh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukkarieh graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sukkarieh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Sukkarieh MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Troy Sukkarieh practice?
- Dr. Troy Sukkarieh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Troy Sukkarieh practices Urology near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Holmdel, NJ.
See Old Bridge Urologists.