A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Sukkarieh is Excellent. Dr. Sukkarieh has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Sukkarieh, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Oncology / Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukkarieh graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sukkarieh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sukkarieh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Troy Sukkarieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile