A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Sukkarieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Sukkarieh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Troy Sukkarieh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukkarieh graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sukkarieh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Zafer Sukkarieh MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Troy Z. Sukkarieh practice?
- Dr. Troy Sukkarieh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Troy Sukkarieh practices Urology near Morganville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Morganville Urologists.